Recruitment of personnel is always a headache problem.
How to find suitable personnel?
How to optimize the management and training of personnel?
To recruit a team stably working for 6 months to 1 year, but how to recruit qualified personnel is really difficult.
1. What is a qualified Marketing employee?
- Good professional capacity, ability to multitask, adapting quickly when starting a new job.
- Ability to work well in teamwork, know how to utilize and maximize the resources of the business.
- Ability to proactively at work, solve problems quickly. Focusing on the tasks assigned and the business outcome goal of the business
- High working performance, having a sense of responsibility, not being afraid of difficulties and suffering.
- A high sense of commitment and honesty..
- The teamwork spirit is frankly solving problems, respecting individuals, having absolute trust in teammates and business goals.
2. Where to find them?
- In the departments specialized in economics sectors of famous universities: National Economics University, Foreign Trade University, Academy of Finance,…
- In the economically parallel clubs of universities.
- In agencies specializing in media and advertising.
- Marketing leaders of small teams of small businesses.
3. How to recruit them?
Following the 6-step recruitment process:
Step 1: Screening interview: The recruiter spends the first 20 minutes asking candidates 4 key questions to get preliminary information such as: Introducing themselves, their strengths, their weaknesses.
Step 2: Topgrading interview: At this Step, based on the above basic information, ask your candidates questions to test the culture: Share their jobs, former boss and colleagues or Why quit the job?
Step 3: Focused interview: The recruiter should challenge candidates to handle a specific corporate financial situation in order to test their true capabilities.
Step 4: Candidate discussion: Making in-depth discussions to understand skills, expertise to evaluate them based on criteria.
Step 5: Reference interview: This is the fastest way to verify the information of candidates having exchanged correctly or not?
Step 6: Decision on selecting personnel.
4. Strategy to convince them
- Salary and bonus mechanism is suitable to capacity.
- Clear promotion roadmap shows them that we are capable of going far in the business.
- Creating an environment for them to develop themselves, receiving professional training and development every day.
- Team leaders are professional, regularly training and solving team problems.
- Your company has a good development direction and vision.
5. How to use and develop qualified marketing personnel
- Assigning the right employees to the right tasks who suit their abilities and to take the most advantage of their strengths.
- Assign tasks with completion standards, deadlines and implementation methods to help personnel increase working
- Regularly assigning challenging tasks to develop personnel’s capacity.
- Having an attractive retention mechanism, honor and promotion roadmap to retain
- Creating an attractive working environment and supporting them in all circumstances so that they can improve themselves and personal development.
- Always training important expertise for personnel on a regular basis to improve personnel capacity and shorten time to solve business problems.
- Leaders always believes, empowers and listen to personnel.
The above are steps to “ recruit qualified marketing personnel and to use them effectively “. Wishing business owners will recruit qualified employees, culturally compatible with their businesses!